Terms and Conditions
- Once received no entries will be returned unless specifically requested by the applicant.
- The organisers cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the protection of rights to their products/service
- The decision of the judges is final in terms of any award made. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decision or enter into any correspondence.
- Any entrants for the awards must be prepared to receive media coverage and this should be accepted as a condition of entry.
- Finalists in all categories are expected to attend the awards ceremony as a guest of the sponsors and organisers. The date of the awards ceremony will be confirmed shortly though will take place in February 2018.
- Short-listed applicants for the final may be requested to supply additional material in support of their application and to receive a visit from the judging panel if necessary.
- The organisers reserve the right, not to make awards in any category if the standard of entry does not warrant it.
- All information submitted will be treated as confidential if so requested and will not, subject to 6 above, be disclosed without the permission of the applicant.
- The awards scheme is not open to companies in the Archant group or to sponsoring companies.
- Entries will be accepted from the Eastern Daily Press distribution area and East Anglian Daily Times distribution area.
Below is an abbreviated version of the terms and conditions for the purchase of tickets. Your use of this ticket is deemed as full acceptance of these terms. The event may be delayed, interrupted, postponed or cancelled.
All ticket payments must be paid in full at time of booking, all tickets are non refundable under any circumstances unless we have to for any reason cancel or postpone the event.
With the exception of for commercial gain, the making of recordings and photography with or without flash is allowed. Archant reserves the right to refuse admission into the event. Archant also reserves the right to terminate your permission to be on the premises. Archant reserves the right for themselves or third parties to carry out general filming ad sound recording in or around the building and you consent to be photographed or sound recorded and to Archant’s commercial exploitation of such film or recording without any right to payment. Archant shall not be liable for any loss or damage (other than personal injury or death) sustained at the event unless due to the negligence of Archant or its employees. The minimum age for attendance at the event is 18.
CCTV and cameras (including TV) may be present at the event. By purchasing a Ticket to the Event and/or attending the Event you give your express consent to all such filming and to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording (“Footage”), all rights in which will be owned by us. You also agree that any such Footage may be used by us in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, including (with the exception of CCTV or security Footage) for commercial purposes.