Broads Tourism, provides a strong unified voice for Broads tourism-related businesses in Norfolk and Suffolk, and other stakeholders with an interest in tourism activity.
Broads Tourism is the only Destination Management Organisation (DMO) that covers both Norfolk and Suffolk and its main aims are:
- Promote the Broads National Park as a recreational, leisure and holiday destination.
- Develop, deliver and regularly review actions within the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan and provide guidance and assistance with applications for relevant grant funding.
- Enable the sustainable economic development of the tourism sector and its communities through an improved quality of promotion, service and information.
- Create and deliver various marketing initiatives underpinned by market research.
- Develop a feeling of an agreed purpose and shared endeavor from all stakeholders and their communities.