- How do I enter? Click here to fill in our online entry form.
- Can I enter my own Business? Yes…shout about your business, tell us what you have achieved!
- Does it cost to enter? No, entry is free!
- When do entries close? Entries close at Midnight on 1 October 2018
- When does judging take place? Judging takes place between 8 October – 23 November with the exception of the Best Small and Large Visitor Attraction which will be judged by a secret shopping experience.
- What is the judging process? All the entries are put to a panel of expert judges from the Norfolk & Suffolk Tourism Industry. There are two judges allocated to each category and each pair will choose between 8-10 businesses from entries which they’d like to visit for a judges’ meeting. The judges will arrange a visit to the business/establishments to find out more, the judging meetings are one hour each and are an informal format, giving the entrant the opportunity to tell the judges all about their business and show them around. Judging can vary slightly for differing categories. The judges will have a pre-determined criteria from which they will judge the businesses against. From the visited businesses, the judges will choose their four finalists who will be invited along to the awards ceremony on Thursday 28th February 2019. The winner will be announced on the evening.
- What is the dress code? Black Tie.
- What is the format of the evening? Guests will be welcomed with a sparkling drinks reception to mingle, then will be seated and served a delicious three course meal. The awards ceremony will take place after the meal where all the winners shall be revealed!
- When does the EADT EDP Norfolk & Suffolk Tourism Awards take place? The EADT EDP Norfolk & Suffolk Tourism Awards take place on Thursday 28 February 2019 at Open, Norwich.